Senior Geoenvironmental/Geotechnical Engineer
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Due to continued growth and expansion Dunelm is currently looking to recruit a Senior Geologist/Engineer to join our Durham team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a geological or geotechnical discipline.
- MSc and/or Chartered preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant experience.
- A full UK driving license.
In summary, in this position your duties will include:
- Project management
- Interpretative Report Writing of both Phase I and Phase II reports, including environmental and geotechnical reporting.
- Production of Remediation Strategy Reports.
- Liaising with clients and regulators.
- Making sure health and safety procedures, quality and environmental management are adhered to at all times.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Cristen Huntington (firstname.lastname@example.org)