Through working closely with our clients Dunelm provides site characterisation and assessment for clients across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
We work with our clients to help them understand the engineering and environmental conditions at their sites and develop cost effective, sustainable and practical investigation methods to do this. Through Phase I Desk Study Reports we look at the site’s historical use, environmental settings and the materials that make up the site and the waters that are present below ground. We then assess the data collected during site investigation and through the application of careful risk assessment ensure that the potential risks are minimised to safe levels or removed.
Having our own drilling services allows Dunelm to be flexible and to adapt equipment for the particular needs of the client.
Key Areas of work include:
- Brownfield and Greenfield Development,
- Buildings, Foundations and Structures Design
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Site investigation including intrusive and non-intrusive techniques
- Geo-environmental and contaminated land risk assessment
- Regulatory advice
- Consultation with regulators
- Remediation design
- Validation / Verification Reporting