Piezometers, Standpipes, Inclinometers, Extensometers, Vibrating Wire Piezometers for Gas, Groundwater and Ground Instability Monitoring
Dunelm provides and installs a wide range of both geotechnical and geoenvironmental monitoring installations. Working in close partnership with industry suppliers we are able to design various types of installations to allow our clients to achieve their diverse range of gas, groundwater and ground instability monitoring requirements.
Standard services include
- Groundwater monitoring standpipe piezometers
- Gas and groundwater monitoring standpipes at various diameters to meet with all requirements / hole sizes
Specialist / bespoke services Include
- Electronic vibrating wire piezometer installation
- Inclinometer installation
- Extensometer installation
- Various other bespoke monitoring installations
Our multi-disciplinary team of engineering staff are happy to provide design advice for almost any installation requirements.