Dunelm Geotechnical & Environmental is committed to sustainability. We believe that it is our responsibility to protect the environment and minimize our impact on the planet.
We are taking a number of steps to reduce our environmental impact, including:
- Using recycled materials whenever possible.
- Investing in new technologies that will help us to reduce our energy consumption.
- Educating our employees about sustainability and how they can help to reduce our environmental impact.
- We believe that everyone has a role to play in protecting the environment. We are committed to doing our part, and we hope that you will join us.
Net Zero by 2050
We are committed to achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2050. We are already taking steps to reduce our environmental impact, and we will continue to do so in the future.
To reduce our carbon emissions we’re using recycled materials whenever possible; Offsetting our carbon emissions through a variety of projects, and investing in new technologies that will help us to reduce our energy consumption.
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a stronger workforce. We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone can thrive.
We are taking a number of steps to promote diversity and inclusion, including:
- Recruiting from a diverse pool of candidates.
- Creating a culture of inclusion where everyone feels comfortable speaking up and sharing their ideas.
- Providing training on unconscious bias and diversity and inclusion.